Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Letter from a Patron to Genevieve Leclair

Burlington, ON
August 26, 2010

Dear Genevieve Leclair,
This summer I have been lucky attending four beautiful concerts during the Brott Music Festival's season.
I want to send you this special thank you letter because I enjoyed very much your conucting with so much grace and precision and I liked your neat programme notes. Their details are enjoyable to read. It's worth it to come early to the concerts to have enought time to read them, the historical facts and the depth of their musical expressions.
By the way I had never heard anything by Glick so far, but next to Cimarosa's piece I liked the two movements by Glick the best at the last concert of this summer.
I wish you a happy and successful continuation of your career as a conductor and each day brings joyful musical experiences. Greetings!
Signed,
---- from an old person who loves music.